Schoenstatt Movement – Mothers and Married Women
Be Mary Today on the Way to the People with Christ in Our Hearts
Words of Father Kentenich
- “It is necessary to ensure that the heart of woman is not lost, that the whole culture is mentally and emotionally penetrated by woman.”
- “We want to make Christ, who dwells and reigns in our hearts, present everywhere. Then hidden blessings emanate from us.”
- “A woman is most likely to reach her ideal in communion with other women.”
Moving More from Within
Schoenstatt Movement–Women and Mothers:
– Women who know: The renewal of the world and the Church begins with me.
– Women who value the development of their unique personality.
– Women who seek to shape marriage and family, profession, and society in the spirit of the Gospel.
– Women who make a positive difference wherever they are.
– Women who, through the power of the covenant of love, want to be Mary today and carry Christ into the world where they stand.
Being Mary concretely today
– Find the signs of God’s personal love ion her life
– Meet HIM in the middst of everyday life
– Develop a lifestyle of dignity
– Be a real woman
– Invest in marriage and family
– Promote and cultivate relationships
– Support all phases of life
– Live from the reality of the heart shrine
– Be an authentic message of faith
We offer women
Magazines, written and digital incentives, personality workshops, oasis days for mothers with children or just for mothers, day conferences for women or for married couples, life-phase-specific workshops, thematically oriented reflection days or discussion circles, breakfast and evening meetings, seminars for women after separation or divorce and much more.