Schoenstatt Movement-Women and Mothers
To be Mary Today: On the Way to the People with Christ in Our Hearts
Words of Father Kentenich
- “It is necessary to ensure that the heart of the woman is not lost, that the whole culture is penetrated by the woman mentally and emotionally.”
- “We want to make Christ who dwells and reigns in our hearts present everywhere. Then an unknown blessing emanates from us”.
- “The woman is most likely to reach her ideal in communion with other women”.
Moving More from Within
Schoenstatt Movement–Women and Mothers:
- Women who know: The renewal of the world and the Church begins with me.
- Women who value the development of their unique personalities.
- Women who seek to shape marriage and family, profession and society in the spirit of the Gospel.
- Women who make a positive difference wherever they are.
- Women who, through the power of the Covenant of Love, want to be “Mary today” and carry Christ into the world where they stand.
To be Mary Concretely Today
- Find the signs of God’s personal love
- Meet HIM in the middle of everyday life
- Develop a lifestyle of dignity
- Be a real woman
- Invest in marriage and family
- Promote and cultivate relationships
- Support all phases of life
- Live from the reality of the Heart Shrine
- Be an authentic message of faith
Magazines, written and digital impulses, personality workshops, oasis days with and without children, Woman’s Days, days for married couples, life-phase-specific workshops, thematically oriented reflection days or discussion circles, breakfast and evening meetings, seminars for women after separation or divorce and much more.